015 Branch Manager
Leads all activities such as staffing, hiring, scheduling and dialy operations of Ranger American Virging Islands in Saint Croix. Responsible for the operational, organizational and financial outcome of the branch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully manage the operational and administrative responsabilities of the branch.
- Ensure that all company processes and policies are in order and in compliance.
- Monitor and approve changes to post instructions as well as working/billed time.
- Classify and allocate available staff accordingly to shifts and posts considering their knowledge, experience and background.
- Assure all positions and services are covered at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Criminology or at least five (5) years of experience in supervising positions in Security or Regulated environments, preferably.
- Ability to read and write in english.
- Driver's license required
- Must be willing to carry a firearm.
- Comfort using technology and software
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Ranger American is considered the most professional and dependable full-service integrated security provider in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. We offer all citizens the highest level of security to make them feel secure in their homes and common areas. Which is why Ranger American's directive teams is made up of highly qualified and respected security experts with an extensive background in both security and investigation fields. We have won numerous awards for ongoing innovating entrepreneurial efforts and ethical conduct from different organizations.
Ranger American is for everyone. Our private security company represents a group of affiliate companies with more than 2,000 permanent employees. The reputation of Ranger American and its affiliates is built on integrity, responsability and open communication. Be part of our mission and and join the amazing team of Ranger American.